Stadium Streaking Stadium Streaking

wow.

It's good, but GD it's lag central. I saw another comment saying the same thing so it's not my computer, it's the game.

The humans are dead The humans are dead

Like it a lot.

It has it's mistakes.
Like I feel as if no one race of robots has a usable advantage but they have weaknesses that really do hamper you.
And the races don't strategize wisely. They choose who to attack seemingly at random, whether it is the smartest in the long run or not. Logic dictates that they would destroy the biggest threat at any given time. Robots being logical creations would most likely not act in this way because it tilts the balance of power further in their biggest threats favor.
But I digress. It is challenging strategically. I played this on another site months ago and it just stuck with me so I hunted it down. Excellent strategy game.
Possibly make another?

Space is Key Space is Key

Great but...

I wanted to destroy my f ing computer after about ten seconds of that damn song.

Gray Gray

just hear me out.

I know this is an old flash and you probably don't check these too often, but I'm guessing it's the radicals on opposite sides.
He has too use radical ideas and powerful words to sway them but they take it and run with it and he becomes the "radical" on the opposite side and tries to pull them back.
Eventually he tries a moderate stance but his ideas and convictions aren't strong enough to sway anyone.
Close...?

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

"NOT IT!"

favorite part: Leaving shane with the gas and just saying "thanks, you're a champ."

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BRILLIANT

BRILLIANT. I love the explanation at the end.

Azul Baronis Azul Baronis

All Time Great

I never wrote a review because I didn't have an account at the time, but now that I do I need to say that this may be my favorite game on Newgrounds.
Funny story, AIs actually do something, and smooth controls.

One Level Game: Lime One Level Game: Lime

Excellent game. hard tho.

i really liked the game and the concept.
it was extremely difficult but i won't count off on a game because i wasnt good enough to beat it.

Mecha Martyr Mecha Martyr

Great! but...

it was an excellent game, but as Lordbaltar said earlier, I just randomly died at the beginning of a level...

Reincarnation: ADDO Reincarnation: ADDO

Awesome point and click!

cant wait for the sequel!
(maybe some direct interaction between the demon and the reincarny...?)
but its up to you. i trust the sequel will be good no matter which way you choose to go with it.