Cheromanchequois Cheromanchequois

Unbelieveable.

I love your animation and character style. Proper shadowing, and the character and prop movements flow instead of jerk around. great stuff.

Moustaches Moustaches

I'll be singing this the whole rest of the day.

Good timing. I entered a pact with my buddies a few weeks ago to grow ours through the wrestling national champs next week.

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

I kept hearing things that I thought were hilarious and wanteed to write as my reason for a good review. So this SO earned the ten I'm giving.

Stadium Streaking Stadium Streaking

wow.

It's good, but GD it's lag central. I saw another comment saying the same thing so it's not my computer, it's the game.

The humans are dead The humans are dead

Like it a lot.

It has it's mistakes.
Like I feel as if no one race of robots has a usable advantage but they have weaknesses that really do hamper you.
And the races don't strategize wisely. They choose who to attack seemingly at random, whether it is the smartest in the long run or not. Logic dictates that they would destroy the biggest threat at any given time. Robots being logical creations would most likely not act in this way because it tilts the balance of power further in their biggest threats favor.
But I digress. It is challenging strategically. I played this on another site months ago and it just stuck with me so I hunted it down. Excellent strategy game.
Possibly make another?

Space is Key Space is Key

Great but...

I wanted to destroy my f ing computer after about ten seconds of that damn song.

Fluffy Fluffy

love it

the rolled up sleeves are where it's at

Cope2K responds:

Haha glad you like it :D

MALDEN Ch2Pg008 MALDEN Ch2Pg008

Good but...

I've looked at all your stuff, and usually it is nothing short of fantastic. Very entertaining.
But in this bottom left corner as the punch is being delivered...he looks relaxed. there's no weight in his legs or arms and not much motion flowing through the figure.
His torso is leaned back from his waist, which would neeeeveeer happen in the midst of a punch unless you pulled back.
Just something to watch.
The motion in the other 4 frames is very good. Maybe you relaxed for the easy perspective on the punch in the bottom left.

Nuke vs Solar Nuke vs Solar

Proportions

All around very good, but Nuke's legs are a little shorter than they should be. In fact I think his arms are even longer than them.

Rennis5 responds: